Inside Sales AssociateApply Now
The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for developing new business-to-business sales from small to mid-sized companies through direct contact in order to achieve maximum sales, profitability, and growth. The role will identify and qualify new business opportunities by building relationships with potential prospects via telephone and e-mail. This role will also cultivate existing client relationships to retain sales from a designated portfolio and be required to network within an organization to increase the overall revenue produced from each customer within the assigned portfolio. The Inside Sales Associate will strive to maintain strong business relationships with small to mid-sized businesses all the while supporting the larger sales staff with introductions, meeting scheduling and client/prospect follow-up. Our management team will help you develop your strengths, show you how to drive results, and get you to the next step in your career. Please note, prior sales experience is not required but preferred for this role. High energy, enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, and a self-starter attitude are required.
- Selling online and print marketing campaigns using Luminary products and solutions to meet clients’ business needs while driving qualified opportunities through the sales process.
- Manage leads to closure for small to mid-sized accounts, or handoff to outside sales teams for accounts needing more hands on service.
- Interacting with an established customer base to identify marketing needs while meeting and exceeding your clients’ expectations
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales productivity goals and/or quotas on a regular basis.
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate, and close new customers while building and managing a sales pipeline to meet or exceed target.
- Handle inbound/outbound calls and emails from potential business partners that express interest in Luminary products and services. Track all activity, contacts, accounts, and opportunities in CRM tool.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams to help further develop Luminary’s service offerings.
- Conduct intro and initial value proposition calls via the phone/internet to generate leads, qualify leads, and assess their value. Effectively articulate the Luminary value proposition during an intro call and break down barriers to entry and engage with key decision makers.
- Attend business and client networking events throughout the Hudson Valley on a regular basis as well as attend and assist with internal events hosted by Luminary throughout the year.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- A High School diploma or GED required, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of calls and have great telephone skills.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and as a team player, have a positive attitude, and good listening skills.
- A strong “hunter” mentality.
- Smart phone with data plan.
- Valid & Current U.S. Drivers License with Reliable Transportation.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.