Field Sales AssociateApply Now
As a Field Sales Associate in the Hudson Valley, you will call upon your ability to develop an existing base of customers and secure new customers through market research, networking events, referrals, cold-calling, and other best-practices. Your ability to identify customers’ needs and challenges will help you create and sell effective advertising programs using Luminary’s online and print solutions and services. Our management team will help you develop your strengths, show you how to drive results, and get you to the next step in your career. If you want to make a difference for the customers you serve, are driven to succeed, enjoy new challenges, and are interested in controlling your earning potential, Luminary wants to hear from you! Immerse yourself in a challenging opportunity that allows you to make a difference. Please note, prior sales experience is not required but preferred for this role. High energy, enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, and a self-starter attitude are required.
- Interacting with an established customer base to identify marketing needs while meeting and exceeding your clients’ expectations
- Selling online and print marketing campaigns using Luminary products and solutions to meet clients’ business needs while driving qualified opportunities through the sales process.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales productivity goals and/or quotas on a regular basis.
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate, and close new customers while building and managing a sales pipeline to meet or exceed targets.
- Effectively manage clients and prospects at all phases of the sales process, keeping excellent notes and track of your progress via Luminary’s CRM.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams to help further develop Luminary’s service offerings.
- Conduct intro and initial value proposition in-person to generate leads, qualify leads, and assess their value. Effectively articulate the Luminary value proposition during an intro meeting and break down barriers to entry and engage with key decision makers.
- Attend business and client networking events throughout the Hudson Valley on a regular basis as well as attend and assist with internal events hosted by Luminary throughout the year.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- A High School diploma or GED required, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and as a team player, have a positive attitude, and good listening skills.
- Ability to manage and priorities time, clients, in-person meetings and follow-up is necessary.
- A strong “hunter” mentality.
- Smart phone with data plan.
- Valid & Current U.S. Drivers License with Reliable Transportation.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.